Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Grand-opening!


After some time planning and creating listings the Etsy shop is ready!  I have been busy creating and crafting in order to start the shop with a fair amount of inventory.  Now it's time to see how this works out.  I hope this leads to bigger and better things and that this brings happiness to my life.  I am absolutely so excited that I finally have a place to showcase some of the things that I love to do and that I have a reason for doing the things that I love.  I am looking forward to creating new exciting things and reinventing old ideas to make them unique.  I hope that you find something interesting here and that you share it with others in your life. 

www.etsy.com/shop/bakerandbrackenridge

Join me on facebook too:  https://www.facebook.com/bakerandbrackenridge

Happy crafting!
Love & Light,
Jamie Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment