Search This Blog

Friday, August 2, 2013

EXPLORATIONS IN LIFE

I wanted my blog to be a place where everyone could find something that sparks their lust for life whether you are a homemaker, crafter, quilter, car collector, mother, sister, brother, husband, father, amateur photographer, gardener, hula hooper, traveler, or whatever you think you are.  We are all unique, I am unique.  I enjoy exploring all aspects of life that entertain my curiosity and I want to share them with you here! 

Do you pinterest?  I pinterest and love to share the projects I have completed and talk about how they have changed my life. 

Do you like cars (or at least love to see that cool vintage VW cruise by)?  I own a small fleet of Volkswagens and love to see the smiles on faces as I drive by.

Music, festivals, hula hooping, dancing, and poi.  Curious? I was too that's why I try to enjoy music everyday and share my love for music and flow arts whenever I can. 

Design, home renovation ,and decorating are high on my list of projects as a happy new homeowner! Buying a foreclosure is great for the pocketbook...hard on the back. 

My mother always made sure I got my hands on the sewing machine as much as she did (thanks mom!) so I tackle projects that some people would shy away from because of their lack of sewing experience.  I will hopefully show you that a sewing project does not have to be intimidating....or perfect...to enjoy the outcome.  Use that machine!

Doing what I do makes me who I am, learn who you are and don't be afraid to fail.  Imperfections are beauty marks, and practice makes perfect.  So go practice and make those imperfect beautiful things come to life.

As I explore life you will see what happens, see what unfolds, see mistakes, find suggestions, and hopefully try something new. 

See you on the next trip...

Love & Light,

              Jamie Jeanne

If you Pinterest follow me for pinspiration.
http://pinterest.com/jamo117/boards/

No comments:

Post a Comment